♥KIMBERLY


- - K I M B E R L Y - -


~ 29 June.
~ Deyi Secondary 2010

I ♥ :
- Bears, iPod.
- SHINee - SNSD - B2ST - Super Junior - 2PM
- 2AM - Kara - T-ara - Big Bang - Teen Top
- Infinite - Co-ed school && many more.


Strictly A KPOPper . :D

Saturday 27 November 2010

Gameboard

Officially loving YOU. Hehe ~ ssssh. Our dirty little secret <3


I wanna go out later in the afternoon lah! Ongawh. I want go Nex, it's 1am now and I am still not sleeping. Haha! Shyt, yokehuei's going to nag again. Reason being that i just reached home not long ago too.

Work is starting, very soon. Juliana applied the same job as me! YaY! But seriously those people uh, really. Their attitude..

Random anyways. Holidays are whoah. So boring! LoL! School will start SOON, i guess. :DD





I hate the feeling of being alone.. Those thoughts would just come back to me , making me feel insercue and scared. Always telling myself, to pray. I prayed. But those feelings and thghts just come back to haunt me. I cnt get rid of it. Learning to be independent. Trusting myself that i can do it. I have telling myself all this. Telling myself to be brave. I guess if one day i really couldnt take it. I can do many things... Seriously, i am afraid. Idk why and about what. No one can help me. I have to overcome this myself. They say it's a part of growing up.. But why does it hurts so much..

Though these, for i am thankful i had friends who were willing to support me and guide me through. Thankyou, seriously. And esp, YOU. <3 Mr.J~