♥KIMBERLY


- - K I M B E R L Y - -


~ 29 June.
~ Deyi Secondary 2010

I ♥ :
- Bears, iPod.
- SHINee - SNSD - B2ST - Super Junior - 2PM
- 2AM - Kara - T-ara - Big Bang - Teen Top
- Infinite - Co-ed school && many more.


Strictly A KPOPper . :D

Friday 25 June 2010

Chapter Three


Lindy? Its just pure imagination or had she really become a part of my life when she sat next to me. I was uneasy beside her. All I could was to give her my awkard smile. Throughout the whole of English Lit, i was thinking about the dream I had. It seemed to be telling me about something, it seemed real, in fact very real. Why can I recall the dream? What makes me remember the dream? I wrote down every single detail of the dream :

Dream I had... creepy.
This girl, Lindy, ghost or human?
Appeared in my dreams , in Lenard's letter. Hit my head with a baseball bat, smile at me.
Appeared like magic in reality.Lindy Kanes. My classmate, my partner, the girl sitting beside. Oh my oh my.

As i scribbled down my dream busily, Mrs Popper just had to mess with me.

Pop: Tristin, would you like to explain the passage on page 242?

Obviously i wasnt even paying attention to Mrs Popper. I tried to cover it by murmuring some gibbish hoping she would pick on another person. Just then, Lindy passed a note to me secretly, i looked down on the table and read it aloud.

Pop: very good. Now, where was I?

Mrs Popper went on with her lesson. I managed a smile at Lindy. The Acegang started to whispered to each other. Jo sent down a mass msg :

-Did u guys c dat? Lindy helped Dumbass Trist before she was popped off.

- Hey, what do eu mean DUMBASS? Its kinda of awkard for me to sit beside her, im sufferin!

- relax, just bear another 4 hours girl. Not like you hvn beared that long before..

- yeah, you managed to put up with Beatrice last time.

- Shut up.

End of our conversation.

4 hours? Helen is right. I had managed to put up with Beatrice the last time. I will do it this time. Beatrice was a show-off girl who brats about how rich and lucky she is and blah blah blah.

- Hows school dear?

I recieved a text from Lenard!

- bad. Tell eu abt it ltr, anyway does Lindy sounds familiar to eu?

- Not really. Why?
- Hmm. New transfered girl. Sittin beside
me. Kinda of awkard. ( told him about the
dream) ya dats abt it.
- Hahaha, cool. Did you made it up?
Kidding. Dont worry ok? Its just a dream.
Gotta go for a stage performance now. Tell
Your friend i said hi. (L)
- (: (L)

Great, now Lenard is going to think that i am sensitive.
I could not hold back a yawn when the new trainee teacher, Miss Kolin mumbered through her lessons. I rest my head on the table and slowly dozed off to sleep...

"Stay away from me!!" I heard a girl screing at the end of a long dark corridor. As i was struggling whether to go forward,
"Tristin! save me!"
Immediately I recongised the voice, it was Rachel !
"RACHEL!" i shouted and ran towards the sound.
"Rachel? Where are you? Answer me! Where are you?" i tried to stay in touch with her but there was no respone.
I stopped. I froze. There she was, lying motionless on the ground. A figure moved behind the curtains right in front of me. I dashed forward and grabbed its arm.
"What are you doing?"
" Mindy! Rachel... "
We walked towards the place where i last saw Rachel's body.. It seemed to be a long walk back to her. It was gone. I turned to Mindy, she vanished !
" Mindy? Rachel? Mindy! Min... Helen, Jolyn, what are you guys doing here?"
They just turned to me like dead zombies, staring blankly at me. A cold chill went down my spine. Screams started to sound down the hallway.
"Where is this place? MINDY? RACHEL?"
I turned around and saw Rachel floating in the air and dashing towards me with furry in her eyes. I screamed and ran. I ran as fast as i could. I reached for a door and hide behind it. Then i saw Lindy, standing about five metres away from me, looking at me and grinning.
" Who are you? What do you want from me?"
" Me? I am your worst nightmare. "
She hissed and began to float in the air, i tried to open the door but in vain. I am trapped. She dashed towards me just like how Rachel did a few moments ago. I screamed.

Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I sat back right up on my chair. My scream must shocked everyone in the class as everyone turned to look at me as if i am a zoo animal. My face turned as red like a tomato. The whole class burst into laughter, except the Acegang and Lindy. The Acegang looked as if they knew what i had saw in my dreams.

" Its just the beginning... "

----------------------------------------------------------
Shyt man. Sch is startin in a weekend time. Haix. Hahas. But i am proud to say i love partial fractions of amaths! Hahahas! Amaths. Eu din expect that right. Hahahas!

- I used to be negative, i will try to stay positive like i had promised. Will i be able to make it?