♥KIMBERLY


- - K I M B E R L Y - -


~ 29 June.
~ Deyi Secondary 2010

I ♥ :
- Bears, iPod.
- SHINee - SNSD - B2ST - Super Junior - 2PM
- 2AM - Kara - T-ara - Big Bang - Teen Top
- Infinite - Co-ed school && many more.


Strictly A KPOPper . :D

Sunday 20 June 2010

Chapter Two

I could no longer hold in my agony. All i could do was to cry. I felt like i have been crying for ages. Just then, I heard Lenard.
"Tristin? I..." I jumped and turned around. I couldn't see anyone. "Wabam" i felt a sharp pain on my head. All i could see is a girl holdin a baseball bat in her hand and smiled at me. I fell, fell into a dark abyss.

"WAKE UP! YOU ARE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"
I woke up upon hearing the ear piercing shout from my mother. I looked around finding for the letter. It was gone.
" it was only a dream.. But it seemed so real. Those feelings, those emotions." i looked at my stomach. The baby is gone too. " phew, what a dream." After congrating myself that i have indeed return to reality, i walked down to have my breakfast.
" Whats all the screaming at night, dear? You had a bad dream? "
" I SCREAMED?" i almost choked on my peanut bread.
" Ya. I thought you were captured by some sort of aliens and ..."
"MUM!"
After having breakfast, my mum fetched me to school.
***********************************************
Tristin Walkerman, age 18.
Attached to Lenard Jakesome, age 18.
Junior High.
Member of AceGang.

Lenard Jakesome, age 18.
Attached to Tristin Walkerman, age 18.
Junior High.
Member of the boy band. STARS.

Rachel Gunner, age 18.
Junior High.
Member of AceGang.

Mindy Jane, age 18.
Junior High.
Member of Acegang.

Helen Jones, age 18.
Attached to Alex Keland, age 18.
Junior High.
Member of the AceGang.

Alex Keland, age 18.
Attached to Helen Jones, age 18.
Junior High.
Member of the boy band. STARS.

Jolyn Medes, age 18.
Junior High.
Member of AceGang.

Joel Ryale, age 18.
Junior High.
Member of The boy band. STARS.
***********************************************Met up with the Aces.

Jo: So hows your Summer Holidays girls?
Helen: Alex brought me to see the stars. Haha. It was soooo romantic.
Mindy: Boyfriend-Girlfriend stuffs uh. So Tristin, what did you do with HIM?
Me: Nothing? I had this werid dream yesterday night. It was creepy.

And i told the girls about my dream.

"Right class, we have a new classmate today, and i trust you will be able to treat her well and make her feel comfortable. Let us welcome Lindy Kanes! " Mrs Popper put on a smile she had forgotten to bring years ago.

Jo: psss. Lindy, sounds familiar.
The girls and I exchanged looks when we heard the name.

Just as Lindy walked into the classroom, i felt a sharp pain on my head. The spot where i was being hit in my dream. I shivered but i kept to myself. I felt a sense of uneasiness when she smiled at us.

"You may sit at the empty seat beside Tristin."

THANKS MRS POPPER. i almost screamed. As she walked towards me, i cant help but to think that she was the girl in my dream. Irony, thats only a dream.

" Isit really a dream? " i began to ponder.

-


.... I am not in the mood to say anythin.