♥KIMBERLY


- - K I M B E R L Y - -


~ 29 June.
~ Deyi Secondary 2010

I ♥ :
- Bears, iPod.
- SHINee - SNSD - B2ST - Super Junior - 2PM
- 2AM - Kara - T-ara - Big Bang - Teen Top
- Infinite - Co-ed school && many more.


Strictly A KPOPper . :D

Thursday 17 June 2010

Chapter One

I looked closely on top of the desk. It was a letter from Lenard. I was overjoyed. Picking up thr letter, i skipped my way to my bedroom. Carefully as i can, i open the letter like how i deal with the jewels back at work. It reads:

Dearest Tristin,

I am sorry. I know i am irresponsible but i have already engaged with Lindy in Australia. I really hope you can come to our wedding this July. I am very sorry Tristin. I have send everything you had given me back to you in a pink package.. Once again, i am sorry.

With Love,
Lenard.

My hand trembled. Tears started to blur my version. I closed my eyes and tears flow down uncontrollably. I shook my head in despair. My hands found its way to my stomach. Our seven months old baby.... Without a father? I cried again.

It was after Lenard left for Australia to work, i realised i had a baby. It happened two weeks before his flight. I was at his house, helping out in his packing.
" will you wait fo me?" he asked.
"sure, why not?" i smiled and kissed him on his cheek to reassure him.
Then it happened. He toss me on his bed and gave a cheeky smile. We make out for a couple of minutes. His hand went all the way down my waist. He had me under control. We slowly enjoyed ourselves till late night. I gave myself to him as a farewell present. Everything went pretty well. But why... Why had he changed his heart?

Who is Lindy?
How can Lenard do this to me?
-


The above story is imaginative. None of the above content is ripped frm anywhere. Purely imaginative. ~~