♥KIMBERLY


- - K I M B E R L Y - -


~ 29 June.
~ Deyi Secondary 2010

I ♥ :
- Bears, iPod.
- SHINee - SNSD - B2ST - Super Junior - 2PM
- 2AM - Kara - T-ara - Big Bang - Teen Top
- Infinite - Co-ed school && many more.


Strictly A KPOPper . :D

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Hahahas. I am usin a ipod app to post this. So kinda of seperated frm the pic. Hehee. Its soooo early now like 1.01 am. And wooola. I am here. But of update of my life.

- i think my friends are still out somewhere.
- i think i made 9 ppl smile today.
- i think i nid more sleep.
- i think i seriously nid do homework.
hahaha.

I went swimmin on monday. All the way tp Jurong west. Super fun. Bad news. I din get tanned. :( hahas but i am tanned then before okay!

Tuesday, i forgot what i did as i din have enough sleep that night. Slept ard 2 plus? Hahahas! Whatever. Yokehuei and victoria gave me a surprise when i reach amk. Hahahhas! Thanks lots. Met wanying. Cjat like for ages before vic n me go tuition.

The feelin of havin unlimited is siok. I promise jie jje i wouldnt get hook. (; hehe.

Today was cold cold cold cold ttm. Rain non stop. The weather mus be pitying SG doesnt have a free pool and gave us one in orchard road. To 'attract' tourists. Make up eur mind to be either hot or cold. If nt i will get sick. :(

Hehehe. Gonna play my game before i go to sleeppppp. Its still earlyyyyyy. (; bye bye.



Eu smiled!!! Becox of me! (: hehe!