♥KIMBERLY


- - K I M B E R L Y - -


~ 29 June.
~ Deyi Secondary 2010

I ♥ :
- Bears, iPod.
- SHINee - SNSD - B2ST - Super Junior - 2PM
- 2AM - Kara - T-ara - Big Bang - Teen Top
- Infinite - Co-ed school && many more.


Strictly A KPOPper . :D

Sunday 29 August 2010

For the memory of love is sweet, though the love itself were in vain. And what I have lost of pleasure, assuage what I find of pain. - Lyster

Many things had happened these few days. It has been half a month since i last blogged. :DD
I am contented with my life now. I would not be disatisfied with it anymore. I will do my best. Because God love us and gave us a path to lead.
However, there are obstacles we must overcome ourselves, in order to grow.
Perhaps into a braver person after each obstacles.
Sometimes i wished i had a heart of a man , who doesnt care about anything. But hey, i have to overcome it.
Although much confusion, feared, annoyed, had been instilled in my heart after.. I couldnt believe my ears.
The pain and confusion is slowly tearing us apart. We thought we knew, we dint. We thought we dint, we knew.
See how cruel reality is?
It brings things that you dont want to know to you and makes you go all OMFG. but hey, paper cnt possibly cover up fire. Things are bounded to found out everytime it comes out from one's mouth. Be it a secret / talk / gossip / love , all , the truth will find its way to you, even how you want to avoid it.

Once well-said that the opening was completely sealed up. The exit wasnt opened either. The keys are gone beyond our capabilities of reaching it. Perhaps only some can. We know deep in our hearts, we aint the chosen ones. We know deep inside our hearts that the exit was sealed. The fire was too big. No matter how many tons of water we threw it. The fire did not die down. My heart worned out. My brain shut down. I left. I didnt want to continue. We moved on.
We moved on with guilt, moved on with frustration, moved on with confusion. We have lost our way. The way to the exit. We signed. We want the exit back. But we have lost the keys. We are depressed , sad. Knowing that one day, a miracle would come and knocked down the door that locked us . We prayed. We waited. But all we get were dusts and webs. We tried the window, it was locked too.

Reality. Dreams. Trust. Lies. Whatever.