♥KIMBERLY


- - K I M B E R L Y - -


~ 29 June.
~ Deyi Secondary 2010

I ♥ :
- Bears, iPod.
- SHINee - SNSD - B2ST - Super Junior - 2PM
- 2AM - Kara - T-ara - Big Bang - Teen Top
- Infinite - Co-ed school && many more.


Strictly A KPOPper . :D

Saturday 25 September 2010

Windmill on the window and the wind is blowing the windmill on the window.

Wind blows the windmill on the window. Tears flow from the eyes of sorrow.
Shattered pieces of glass reflected the heart break upon the words that fall from your mouth.

Care and concern, wanting you to do your very best for O levels. You regretted for prelim.. Whatever, i will just focus on my own studies and not to even care about you. Because the simple reason : you gave up upon yourself.
And there is nothing i can even do but tell you and simply i get a hahaha in return. Thankyou for letting me know this earlier so i wont spend my time on you.

I am so easily trusting people, heartsofted uh. I shall turn into a devil which do not care about anyone but myself uh.


O levels. Counting down. I am half ready.